The Game I love - 'Call of Duty'

Awesomeness in the form of a game. This is certainly the best game I have ever played. I am not a hardcore gamer, but I have played every (1 to 7) Call of Duty game at least twice; with the exception of the 3rd instalment as it was released only for consoles. Excellent graphics, great gameplay, priceless experience and more. Playing the game gives utter happiness, over and over again. Well, is it safe to say that I am a game addict; lets see.

After getting a feel of COD, I feel other games to be less interesting. I was in fact Googling for "games like COD" after finishing the 6th instalment, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. Many things I loved in the gameplay; an instance in the 4th, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare where me and my partner are in stealth mode-we come across a room with 4 hostiles and my partner tells me "don't even think about it". Absolutely awesome - can there be a better way to ask me not to throw a grenade inside?! Intelligence drives me crazy and is a definite turn-on for me, be it in people or in a game.

The only spoiler about COD is that the single player version of 'Call of Duty:Modern Warfare' was short; but still the gameplay was good. The reputation of COD is such that my expectations are high. Last week I finished the 7th instalment Call of Duty: Black Ops. Any superlative adjective will be less to the completeness the game provided. Amazing graphics and the gameplay, man it was fabulous. I am a Black Ops agent in the game and the game starts with someone (only disclosed in the end of the game) interrogating me. The game travels through the past missions that the agent undertook. If someone makes movie from COD game series, there will be multiple movies based on the black ops version alone-there are so many awesome things in every level. I almost had goosebumps nearing the climax, though I predicted the twist-thanks to movies like 'fight club'.

The latest and the 8th instalment is Call of Duty:Modern Warfare 3 which was released worldwide this November. I am eagerly waiting for the day I get my copy-very excited !! Even a (hypothetical) worst review about the latest version will not prevent me from playing the game. Yes, it is now safe to say that I am a COD addict and a die hard fan. If my laptop does not have enough graphics for this game, a day will come when I get my dream desktop (separate post on my dream desktop).


Call of Duty is a must play for any gamer. Period.

The above article can also be read here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Pick: The Pursuit of Happyness

My friend who knows everything

My first blog