Make Money with ClixSense

Earning money through ClixSense is easy. I have tried so many sites, but ClixSense is the best PTC (paid to click) site out there. As a beginner, you can start by viewing ads, taking free surveys, completing easy Tasks and free offers. I have earned over $50 so far and you can find  proof of my first payment below.

My Payment Proof

Click to Join ClixSense

Join ClixSense Now

My Recommendations:
1. Click all the ads every day
2. Check for free surveys and complete them. You can find them under "Offers"
3. Regularly check Tasks and complete them - trust me, they are very easy
4. There are many free offers that just pay you to install an android application on your mobile
5. Play ClixGrid every day and win up to $10 - you never know :)
6. Refer others to join ClixSense - most powerful of all. You will earn every time your referral earns.


Daily Checklist Bonus
This is one of the coolest features in ClixSense that enables us to earn extra money. If you complete the tasks in the daily checklist, you will earn a bonus. The bonus increases as you complete more ads, tasks and offers in the day.

Join Now and Start Making Money

As you can see in the picture above, I completed my Daily Checklist on April 16, 2014 and earned a bonus which was directly added to my account balance.

Click HERE to join ClixSense now.

ClixSense Premium
Minimum payout for a standard user is $8. I'd suggest you upgrade once you reach $17. Your earnings will almost double once you become a Premium member and you can earn so much more from your referrals. $17/year is so less for all the benefit you get.

 Enjoy Premium Benefits

Personally as a Premium member, I earn more than double the money I was earning as a Standard member.
Click HERE to join ClixSense and start making money.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Pick: The Pursuit of Happyness

My friend who knows everything

My first blog