My friend who knows everything

My first dedicated post about a friend of mine. I am excited, wondering what he will say after reading this. To begin with, he is someone loved by all. We love somebody only when we are comfortable being with them. A proper definition of gentleman is someone around whom we are comfortable with. Needless to say, he is a gentleman. I always thought I am a gentleman, but I don't fit in with the just said definition. He is cool unlike the people who claim they are. I have always admired the way he handles pressure - does he feel pressure or he converts pressure into performance! Gotta ask him. He is intelligent as well - I have seen that in his technical abilities at work. I'd say anyone who understands others is intelligent - he is also adept at that.

Now, have I spoken about the significance of the title of this topic. There is a beautiful quote by Avvaiyar in Tamil that goes "Katrathu Kai Mann Alavu, Kallathathu Ulagalavu" which means "What you have learned is a mere handful; What you haven't learned is the size of the world." She has not met my friend. I may be exaggerating, but he knows stuff about almost anything; I'd feel intimidated at times. Not only that, he has been to all classes from his childhood - piano, karate, flute, yoga; I may have also missed something here. Did I say that he is also handsome. You got to believe me - such a person exists and I have known him for 4 years now. He is also the driving force that I had mentioned in my first blog.

Madhu (right) and me

Sometimes one's positive quality can turn against them. He is too polite at times and hence he is taken for granted. If there is a conversation between a gentleman and a normal guy, the normal guy will not give a damn to hurt the gentleman; 'coz the normal guy knows he is safe to fool around with. I am the normal guy here; but I fool around with him just for fun and my intentions are not to hurt him. If the normal guy is his boss, things might end up in a different way. A piece of (free) advice to my friend - "You are also important buddy. Don't let others screw your life."

Did I become sentimental?!! No way, not for a stupid friend. Ha ha, just kidding. Love you forever da Madhu. Oh yeah, that is my friend's name. I did not ask his permission to mention his name here. Damn, again I took him for granted. Madhu, sue me if you want to... :P

Comments

Madhu said…
Love you too Bro !!!! :P
Madhu said…
ok.. Cash/Cheque/DD/E-Transfer ??
VN said…
ha ha..nothing but your friendship ;)
Gokrishn said…
Gentleman, Handsome, Humble, Calm, Knows - karate, yoga, plays piano and flute....

Genius !!!

Multi- Talented Madhu !!!

Nice to have a friend like him.
VN said…
yeah da Gokul :D
Unknown said…
My wishes for you both to retain your friendship forever :). Proud to be a friend of you both handsome n intelligent guys :)

Popular posts from this blog

My Pick: The Pursuit of Happyness

My first blog