My Pick: We Were Soldiers

Well, where do I begin. It took some days for me to come out of the effect that this movie had given me. I've never seen a war movie where you find both sides shown as good. Movie stands to its title - it is about the soldiers and nothing else. The Vietnamese General in the movie rightly puts it that the result will be the same no matter how many ever soldiers die - I liked it.

Mel Gibson and the military journalist did a very good job with their commendable acting. Many scenes are worth watching again but do I have the heart for it, well, time will tell. To be frank, I still wonder why this movie hovers around an imdb rating of just 7 on 10 in imdb - it certainly deserves more. I would vote multiple times if possible. :) I am game on for more war movies - keep it coming. Over and out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Pick: The Pursuit of Happyness

My friend who knows everything

My first blog