Can it get worse than this...

I had a bad day today. Earlier when I rode to office, traffic was not too much but I felt everyone was trying to hit me. Somehow, I reached office. I had a feeling that something good was coming up; this was due to a phone call I had yesterday. When I called back the same person later in the day, I came to know that my assumptions were completely wrong - the noisy environment was the culprit in yesterday's call. Damn it!

Having expectations is one thing and them breaking into pieces is absolute disaster. I am no saint; I was really upset - what I wished or rather assumed to happen was not going to happen. With this in my mind, I started from office and rode my bike into every pothole in the road which is a remote possibility on a normal day. I was like "what the heck?!!!". Reached home and shouted at my mom for no reason (apologised later though). After whining to my friend on phone, went to gym. While coming back, it started raining. I waited under a shade for rain to subside. After waiting for 10 mins, I started and guess what - rain started pouring more and I was completely drenched by the time I reached home; thankfully, I had my mobile wrapped in a cloth. I was now like "is this happening to me?!!!?!!". I then had call with my friends which helped in softening my mood. Anyway, now I am fine. I hope tomorrow will be better...

Popular posts from this blog

My Pick: The Pursuit of Happyness

My friend who knows everything

My first blog