A friend I can trust

I have been thinking for over 10 minutes just for the title of this post and still yet to find the apt one. Just the thought of him gives me a wide smile. I have not met such a genuine person before in my life. I try to be funny without hurting anyone's feelings; but boy, isn't he the best in business. He is funny, well mannered, disciplined, calm and got a great sense of humour. Now, why am I mentioning funny and sense of humour at the same time. Being funny and having good sense of humour are two complete different things - let me tell you how. Anyone can be funny if they have good presence of mind with quick thinking; but good sense of humour is how well one reacts when he/she is made fun of. I am (sometimes) funny, but got not so good sense of humour. My friend on the other hand does not take anything seriously if it is just for fun. He is simply a great guy.

Sabaree (right) with me
The way he carries himself has earned him respect among his friends and acquaintances. I respect him a lot. If I got a problem, I feel free to share it with him; he will give me genuine comments and not the name sake monotony. Happiness can be shared with anybody, but our problems can be shared with only those we trust (got the post title only now). He is a responsible person. Even if it is a simple get together, he used to take the initiative and make sure that things get done. I like that attitude. I also admire his helping tendency - a living example of the famous phrase "friend in need is a friend indeed." Did I tell you that he is good at mimicking famous actors - we have laughed our heart out over his subtle expressions.

Another gentleman-friend of mine. I am lucky to have Sabaree as my friend. His wife is luckier (as of this moment he is single :P). Message to Sabaree - "be the same you are now and everyone will love you."


Popular posts from this blog

My Pick: The Pursuit of Happyness

My friend who knows everything

My first blog