Dairy Milk Ad - 'when was the last time you said I love you..'

One of my favorite advertisements - the 'Cadbury Dairy Milk' ad that portrays a romantic conversation between a husband and wife. The wife asks her hubby, "when was the last time you said I love you to me" - without saying anything, he gets a dairy milk from the refrigerator and then says "abhi" (now) giving the chocolate to her. At first she doesn't get it and questions him again. As she says "ye tho tum muje roz dhethe.." (this you give me every day), she realises that every time he gives her dairy milk, he tells her "I love you" - he acknowledges with a voluntary blink. WOW !!!!!! Awesome. The ad gives me smile every time I see it. The music in the background is also too good.

The advertisement can be seen here. I hope it gives you the same feeling as it did to me.




Popular posts from this blog

My Pick: The Pursuit of Happyness

My friend who knows everything

My first blog