My Movie Pick

I have rated the English movies that I have watched so far with the below ratings:

Awesome
V. Good
Good
OK
Bad

where 'Awesome' is the best and 'Bad' is the worst. 

Here is the list of the Awesome movies I loved to have laid my eyes on (in no specific order):

The Shawshank Redemption
Cars
Transformers
Inception
Despicable Me
Toy Story
Toy Story 2
The Pursuit of Happyness
Harry Potter and Prisoner of Azkaban
Harry Potter and the Deathly Harrows Part 2
300
My Cousin Vinny
Chaos
Taken
Behind the Enemy Lines
National Treasure
Saving Private Ryan
The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button
We Were Soldiers
The boy in striped pajamas
Amistad
Good Will Hunting
Schindler's List
The Fisher King
Cinderella Man
Forrest Gump
The greatest game ever played

The above list can also be accessed in imdb.

Review of individual movies in the above list is coming soon.

The complete list can be accessed here in xls format.

Watch out this page for regular updates..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Pick: The Pursuit of Happyness

My friend who knows everything

My first blog