My Pick: Inception

Awesome movie. Very well thought out and well directed classic. I wonder how the story-writer got such an idea; it really amazes me. In certain places, I had to literally pause the movie, think & figure out what is happening and resume it - this movie will be loved by anyone who understands it completely. Even the subtlest things like the totem is good.

This guy DiCaprio is too good at what he does. I think this is the second movie I am watching of Chris after 'Memento' - will surely watch rest of his movies after this. About the Climax, well what can I say - magnificent. I might as well have had many goosebumps here and there during the movie - tends to happen with a very few movies.

I loved it. To me, this is 'The Best' movie of 2010.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Pick: The Pursuit of Happyness

My friend who knows everything

My first blog