Why I don't like Galaxy S5

Samsung Galaxy S5The latest flagship smartphone from Samsung is not so impressive in my view. I am not talking about the features here, which is certainly top-notch. The real problem is the cheap look of the phone though it burns a big hole in one's pocket. What is that dotted design on the back - really ! I expected a better show from a company that is the sole challenger to Apple in terms of mobile market share. The last smartphone I liked from Samsung was Galaxy S2 - it was (is) awesome. Great features with masculine design. After S3 and S4, I thought Samsung would take a leaf from HTC's book and put some thoughts into design.
HTC One
Specifications are not everything - design does matter. I have a friend who owns a white iPhone 5S - man it's good; a pure classic. I am no Apple lover but the design beats it all - it gives a premium feel. The features are no less too - super fast processor, amazing screen clarity and enviable camera. Coming back to Samsung, are they running out of ideas - finger print sensor, water & dust resistance. Come on, now. You know what I'm talking about.
iPhone 5S Gold
Samsung, better luck next time !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Pick: The Pursuit of Happyness

My friend who knows everything

My first blog